Applications for Full Day Pre-K (children born in 2014) are done through the Department of Education exclusively.
Families with a child enrolled in our Three Year-Old Program in 2017-2018 receive first priority if application is submitted on time.
For all other families, selection will be determined by the Department of Education.
Registration is neither complete nor guaranteed until all forms are filled out and processed by the Department of Education. You will be notified as to when these forms are available.
Applications must be completed during the timeframe to be determined by the DOE (to be announced) in one of three ways:
Registration for our Three Year-Old Program (children born in 2015) is at our school:
Returning Families are those who have had a child(ren) enrolled with us in prior years. These families have priority and may apply to register in advance of the General Registration Lottery.
Returning Families Application Period:
- January 8 - 12, 2018
- We will have a Returning Families Lottery if the number of applications received by Friday, January 12 exceeds the number of available seats.
- Families will be notified of this by January 15.
Registration for families new to our school is by lottery.
- General Registration Lottery: Saturday, February 10, 2018
PLEASE VIEW THE GENERAL REGISTRATION PAGE FOR LOTTERY PROCEDURES AND POLICIES.
As a requirement for registration in all programs at Our Saviour’s, you must present the following:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of complete immunizations: PARENT HELD RECORDS (YELLOW CARDS) ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
The following documents are proof of compliance:
- For Pre-K only: 2 proofs of address (Department of Education acceptable documents for New York City proof of residency.)
- Tuition Programs only:
- $375 Registration Fee (cash, check or money order only)
- First month’s tuition for each of the following programs that you wish to enroll your child (cash, check or money order only):
- Three Year-Old Program, Early Drop-Off and Extended Day Programs (Space is limited!)
- A credit card, voided check or savings account information to complete a Tuition Express application for our automated payment program. We accept Visa and Master Card only. Payments 2-10 will be withdrawn through Tuition Express.
NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND FEES.
Our tuition schedule for all programs is spread out over ten payments and is as follows:
- 1st payment - at Registration
- 2nd payment - 10th payment - July 5th through March 5th
Children must be picked up on time. Failure to do so will result in additional fees and/or discharge from our program. Absolutely no exceptions.
An annual physical and completed medical form, signed by the child’s physician, must be submitted no later than June 1, 2018.
Please carefully consider your enrollment decision. As a matter of strict policy, all fees and tuition paid are non-refundable. This is regardless of when or if your child has begun school.
In addition, our inability to process any payment due to insufficient funds or expired credit cards may result in a forfeiture of enrollment.